Steps on the Journey

Monday, August 13, 2007

The World While I Was Gone

It has been over a month now since I have posted on this blog and with good reason. When we last spoke, the following things were on the plate:

1.) I was preparing to head to Cleveland with my friends Joel and Patrick to take in a Cleveland Indians game.
2.) I was getting ready to leave for Texas to go get married.
3.) After getting married, I was going to be on my way to Puerto Rico for a week for the honeymoon.
4.) After that, Raegan and I packed up a 17 foot U-Haul and drove it 1,000 miles from The Woodlands, TX to Wilmore, KY.
5.) And then, we had to move into the house and settle in.

Now see, I have been a busy man which is why this blog has not been that busy. Over the next few days I plan on updating the blog with posts about each of those events. It will take a few days to chronicle it all, but I will get it done.

John

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home