Steps on the Journey

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Juicin' it in Houston


As promised, I am delivering on Raegan and I's trip to Minute Maid Park in Houston to watch the Astros take on the defending World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals. I mentioned a lot of the details of the game earlier, so I will spare you them here.

It was a great atmosphere to watch baseball in being a very unique stadium with a retractable roof. We were very thankful for that roof considering that it being closed the night of the game saved us the 42 degree temperatures and rain that was going on outside that night.


It was the first game for me this season. I hoping to catch as many games as possible this season at as many different stadiums as possible seeing as many different teams as possible. As long as the weather permits, I am hoping to hit stadium and game number 2 this season in Cincy when the Reds take on the Colorado Rockies. That would also mark teams number 3 and 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home