Steps on the Journey

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How to Attract A Guy 101

For all the ladies out there looking to attract to attract a guy, might I suggest this as a possible starting point:

  • Alyssa Milano's MLB Blog

  • and maybe as a supplement to that:

  • Touch by Alyssa Milano


  • This is just a small suggestion on my part. Honestly, I just wanted to write about the fact that the blog she is writing is crazy good and really has great insight.

    DISCLAIMER: This in no way means that I do not love my fiance Raegan. I love her very much. I am very fortunate to be with such a loving, caring, and wonderful person who enjoys sports and is willing to humor me and my crazy obession with them. This post is merely for informational purposes.

    4 Comments:

    • good save. :)

      and, I completely agree. :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:52 PM  

    • This comment has been removed by the author.

      By Blogger Raegan, At 7:33 PM  

    • Do you know she has an internet company? "Eva Savalot" has come a long way!

      By Blogger Raegan, At 9:14 PM  

    • She also has a couple albums she released when she was a kid, but only in Japan. I'll be sure to get those for you for your birthday. They have to be better than tickets to see the White Sox and the Cubs.

      By Blogger Raegan, At 9:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home