Steps on the Journey

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Wedding Chronicles Part 1 - The Barn Party

As many of you know, Raegan and I got marrried July 21st in her hometown of The Woodlands, TX. It was quite an exciting weekend full of fun and festivities for the whole family (literally).

The first event of the weekend was "the barn party" on Thursday. Pretty much everybody who was already in town for the wedding was there. I will let the pictures tell most of the story, but the food, fun and fellowship were outstanding. It was a good ole Texas time for everybody. Enjoy part one of the story. I will be back with part two, the rehearsal dinner later.

Picture descriptions:
1) The barn
2) The cake made to look like the barn
3) The food spread
4) Everybody eating
5) A lot of mom's family that came down
6) The happy couple








1 Comments:

  • nice John... looks like a lot of fun. I'll hold out my opinion on how fun the rest of the wedding activities were until I see the rest of the pictures. Especially love the "barn" cake.

    By Blogger Dan Underwood, At 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home