Steps on the Journey

Friday, October 13, 2006

On the Go Again

I have commented to some people that it feels like this semester has been really hectic. I realize more and more everyday that it has been. It is not simply in my imagination.

As I write to you, I am sitting in The Woodlands, Texas just outside of Houston at the house of my wonderful girlfriend Raegan. We are in town for several reasons, but one of my favorite has to be the planned trip to College Station Saturday for a Texas A&M football game. Everybody who knows me knows that this is the type of thing I get excited about. I love seeing new places, especially when it deals with sports. It will no doubt be very fun and exciting experience. I will conclude this segment by simply saying, "Gig'em Aggies."

I will try to update on how it went sometime after Sunday. We will undoubtedly be busy until we leave on Monday afternoon. Whenever Raegan and I are visiting home, there is always something to do 24/7. Oh and don't forget, class starts back Tuesday morning for me. Life may be hectic right now, but it is all worth it. I'm having fun.

Now, here is one last little commentary before I go. I like Mexican food, but I LOVE Mexican food in Texas. I have not found a bad mexican place in The Woodlands/Houston area. I am really thinking about giving up mexican food unless I am Texas. It probably won't happen, but I am thinking about it.

That is all for now. Also anybody who can root for my beloved Georgia Southern Eagles this Saturday, please do. We need a win in the worst way. Peace out!

1 Comments:

  • It was nice to see you John! Hope you had fun at your first Aggie game. And you couldn't have asked for a much better game than that one! I am glad you and Rae survived being stuck at the airport for a gazillion hours. You know her bad luck with planes! Give Lily a kiss for me.

    By Blogger Bek, At 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home