Steps on the Journey

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh Yeah ... My Blog ... I Should Post On It

Well, you can probably get a pretty good idea that there were a lot of youth activities going on around the church during July. Because of that, I have not posted in a while. As usual, there was nothing going on when I wasn't at the church or doing a youth event, but the church is the only time I have internet, so when the church is busy, the blog gets neglected.

I have less that two weeks left until I am back at home for a week in Dublin. I wish I had something to talk about that has happened interesting in the last week, but about the only thing interesting to happen outside of church this month was when Raegan and I split a week in KY and GA together. A few days back in Wilmore were a welcome break and then 3 days at the beach with my family was another great relaxer.

I wish I had more, but that is all I've got. Take care and hopefully I will not neglect this blog for so long again.

John

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home