Steps on the Journey

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What Is Your Theological Worldview?

To find out, go to this website and answer the questions.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870

I found this quiz linked somewhere and thought it was way too good to pass up for a seminary student like myself. So what are the results? Well, apparently, Asbury is doing a pretty good job with me or I made a pretty good choice in Asbury (who knows). The result of my quiz is below.

You are:
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home